New York EHR
Welligent is one of just a few EHR vendors approved by the state of New York for the HCBS Program!
Are you a New York behavioral health provider? Did you know that grant money is available to your organization for implementing an approved New York EHR? New York State’s Office of Mental Health (OMH), Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) and the Department of Health (DOH) have joined efforts to develop the New York Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). The program is for individuals with serious mental health illness and substance use disorders, and is part of New York’s Health and Recovery Plan (HARP).
The initial designation process for HCBS was completed in March 2015 for New York City (NYC) and December 2015 for the rest of state. All agencies wishing to provide HCBS must apply to be designated for each service they would like to provide. Applicants may apply at any time for a designation; however, The State will only update the designation lists quarterly for each area on a periodic basis. For information on providing HCBS, please visit the HCBS Manual, Provider Training and Technical Assistance Resources and HCBS Guidance. If you have any questions, please email the Bureau of Program and Policy Development.
Why Choose Welligent?
- Complete and certified EHR that your organization can’t outgrow—whether you have just a few users or hundreds, Welligent configures to meet your needs
- Small family feel and a modest price tag compared to other vendors
- Robust software development and project management expertise
- Experience in New York State—Phoenix House and New York Center for Living have been customers for years
- Full access to all EHR modules and features including: Front Desk, WellProvider, WellSupervisor, Billing, Billing Setup and Admin