Welligent is exhibiting at VACSB Portsmouth, a professional development conference for Virginia Community Service Board professionals. The conference will be held at the Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Hotel on May 3rd and 4th.
Conference Theme: At the Crossroads of Quality, Innovation and Excellence – A VACSB Training and Development Conference
Top Reasons to Attend this Conference:
- Keynote and workshops led by Dr. Benjamin Miller on Integrating Healthcare in Virginia
- Plenary Session and Workshop on Same Day Access, by Scott Lloyd, President, MTM Services
- State of the State Panel
- CSB/BHA Board Member workshops and networking breakfast
- Outstanding and dynamic conference workshops led by State, National and CSB/BHA Experts
- Councils, Executive Director Forum and Subcommittee statewide meetings
- Networking Receptions
- Exhibit Center and Exhibitor Door Prizes!
- Located in Olde Towne Portsmouth, full of charming history and award winning restaurants. Every hotel room has a view of the Elizabeth River!
- Contact hours provided by DBHDS
Learn more by clicking here.