Welligent is exhibiting at the Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association (RCPA) Annual Conference! This year’s conference will take place at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA on October 2-4. The 2018 theme is “Fueling the Future” which will include the following highlights:
- Opening Keynote speaker Mike Cohen, JD, will energize attendees with his dynamic style that promotes lively discussion about tough topics such as avoiding #metoo in your organization.
- Closing speakers Laura and Tom Crooks of Seattle, Washington, will talk about real life effective advocacy that results in legislative and community changes.
- In between, sessions will be offered by the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare (NCCBH), American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR), and ACCSES.
- The Secretaries of the Departments of Human Services, Aging, and Health, as well as the Deputies of the Department of Human Services, are invited for a plenary on Thursday morning.
- New this year – TED-style talks in exhibit hall throughout the conference
- and more!
Wednesday, October 3rd: – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursday, October 4th: – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Come join us in Hershey, PA for RCPA 2018! Click here for more information.