Welligent Closes Third Quarter with a Lively Party!
September 15, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent hosted an exciting party to celebrate the upcoming opening of its second location on Friday, September 11th. April Burrows, Ginger White and Meredith Gray, all part of Welligent’s marketing team, set up a decadent display of assorted gourmet snacks from Taste Unlimited and various refreshing beverages before guests arrived. The party began at 4 pm and lasted until nearly 7 pm. Everyone enjoyed the delicious refreshments and lively music!
Welligent had a lot to celebrate with the recent launch of our new website, upcoming mobile app release, new customer partnerships in the double-digits, exciting new user interface enhancements and much more! Everyone at Welligent is looking forward to the opening of our new location and can’t wait to move in. The marketing team looks forward to planning many more Welligent parties and events! So until next time, check out pictures of the event below!
- Welligent Provides The Leading CSB Software
- Current Issues and Opportunities for Individuals Living with IDD
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.