2015 NCAD Conference Recap!
August 14, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent attended the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD) from August 1st through the 4th this year in St. Louis, Missouri. Welligent Senior Account Executive, Aprielle Barclift had a chance to meet with some of our current users and numerous other substance abuse and behavioral health professionals.
The National Conference on Addiction Disorders hosted attendees and vendors from all over the country. The conference was held at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. Sessions included information about Opioid Use in Adolescents, Gender Issues, and Trauma related to substance use and abuse.
Welligent’s booth exhibit offered attendees the opportunity to test out our mobile applications on iPhones and iPads! If you didn’t get a chance to interact with our mobile apps at the conference, contact us so we can set up a demo of our cloud EHR solutions. In the meantime, check out our white paper on Mobile Applications in Community-Based Mental Health.
Welligent enjoyed seeing some of our current users and other substance abuse professionals at the conference. We always enjoy visiting with our customers, and truly value their feedback. Our face-to-face interactions with our clients and other attendees seeking an EHR are important to us. Your feedback helps Welligent grow and improve our overall service delivery. So thank you for stopping by our booth and speaking to Aprielle!
- Welligent Provides The Leading CSB Software
- Current Issues and Opportunities for Individuals Living with IDD
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.