2015 MACMHP Conference Recap!
September 22, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent exhibited at the annual Minnesota Association of Community Mental Health Programs (MACMHP) Conference last week on September 16th and 17th. MACMHP was hosted at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) in Duluth, Minnesota. Aprielle Barclift, Senior Account Executive, spoke to numerous Minnesota behavioral health providers about their EHR needs and experiences. Aprielle was also visited by one of our Minnesota customers, Lifetrack Resources.
Aprielle enjoyed speaking to Kim from Lifetrack and hearing about how the agency is using Welligent. We are always striving to improve our customers’ experience with Welligent and simplify our clinicians’ workflows. So we appreciate the feedback we receive during these trade shows and other events.
In addition to speaking with one of our customers, Aprielle also enjoyed seeing new faces and hearing about the EHR needs of other Minnesota organizations. It’s always interesting to learn what features and options would be most useful to clinicians! We keep this feedback in mind when developing new products and enhancing our current EHR.
The conference was a great success and we look forward to attending again next year! Until then, check out our white paper, Mobile Applications in Community Based Behavioral Health – The Time is Now.
- Welligent Provides The Leading CSB Software
- Current Issues and Opportunities for Individuals Living with IDD
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.