2015 CA Alliance Recap!
September 15, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent exhibited at the annual California Alliance of Child and Family Services Fall Executive’s Conference last week. On September 9th and 10th, Janet Fisher, Account Manager, spoke to many California behavioral health providers about their EHR needs. Janet was visited by several of our West Coast customers including: Bayfront Youth and Family Services, EMQ FamiliesFirst, Five Acres Boys and Girls Aid Society, Hillsides, Olive Crest Treatment Centers, Phoenix House and Tahoe Turning Point.
Janet enjoyed speaking to our customers about their experiences with Welligent. We are always striving to improve our EHR’s functionality and make our clinicians’ workflows more streamlined and efficient. So we value the feedback we receive during trade shows and other events. Janet also enjoyed seeing new faces and hearing about the EHR needs of other California organizations. It’s always interesting to learn what features and options would be most useful to clinicians!
The CA Alliance Conference hosted nearly 300 attendees, and was hosted at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, California. Some days reached over 100 degrees Fahrenheit! Conference attendees stayed cool by dipping in the luxurious resort pools.
The conference was a great success and we look forward to attending again next year! Until then, check out our white paper, Interoperability and the Changing Behavioral Health Landscape.
- Welligent Provides The Leading CSB Software
- Current Issues and Opportunities for Individuals Living with IDD
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.