A Video Case Study on How a Non-Profit Mental Health Care Provider Achieved Increased Workflow Efficiency Through EHR ImplementationBy Rachael Clausen and Elena Judd - Uplift Family Services, formerly EMQ FamiliesFIrst
Together with Welligent, we have been able to create a clinical record, a workflow, and a communication system that supports our direct service staff in providing timely, individualized, needs-based and outcome driven services.Elena Judd IT Director and Clinical Director Uplift Family Services, formerly EMQ FamiliesFIrst
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Data Exchange Incentive Program for HCBS Providers
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.