School Nurse Software Overview
Welligent provides school nurse software for school districts and school-based health centers across the country. In fact, Welligent is the chosen school nurse software for the second largest school district in the United States. Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) in California has been using Welligent school nurse software for 10+ years.
Welligent EHR enables registered nurses and approved school staff to manage:
- Office visits and documentation of illness, injury, sports physicals and head-to-toe assessments
- Medication administration
- Inventory management
- Immunization tracking and compliance reporting
- Integrated IHPs
- Referral and outcomes tracking
- Special procedures and vitals monitoring
- Student IEP and related services tracking
- Confidential modules for student mental health services
Welligent can integrate with school management systems. School management software does not often contain the health components vital to a school nurse’s daily routine. They also don’t include role-based permissions for limiting Personal Health Information (PHI) access. Welligent has these capabilities. School districts often lack the funding to provide their nursing program with an EHR. At Welligent, we understand the necessity of simplifying a school nurse’s daily routine. So we work with school districts nationwide to make that a reality.