Project Ninety Partners With Welligent
Welligent is proud to announce that Project Ninety, Inc., located in Santa Clara and San Mateo, CA, has chosen Welligent V8 as its Electronic Health Record (EHR) software. For more than three decades, Project Ninety has served individuals, families and the Bay Area community through its residential alcohol and substance abuse treatment services. What began in 1972 as a humble idea has grown into a premier human services organization with over 200 treatment beds. Project Ninety is a California Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) licensed, nonprofit residential substance abuse treatment program.
Through the years, the organization has treated more than 23,000 individuals suffering from the disease of addiction. Services are provided to adult men and women whose circumstances are varied. Clients might be homeless, highly educated/skilled, straight from prison or jail, unemployable or have limited language skills. All these people have an addiction to substances in common, regardless of their socioeconomic standing, race, cultural background, education, age or their life experience. Learn more about Project Ninety here.
- Virginia’s New Mental Health Program
- Welligent Builds Rain Garden in Collaboration with Elizabeth River Project
- Press Release: Good Neighbor Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- New York HCBS Approved EHR Vendor
- Behavioral and Primary Healthcare Integration Presentation
- Broward Sheriff’s Office Chooses Welligent
- Project Ninety Partners With Welligent
- Welligent Pre-approved by NY State as HCBS Program Vendor!
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.