Welligent Pre-approved by NY State as HCBS Program Vendor!
Did you know that grant money is available to your organization? New York State’s Office of Mental Health (OMH), Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS), and the Department of Health (DOH) have joined efforts to develop the New York Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services (BH HCBS). The program is for individuals with serious mental health illness and substance use disorders, and is part of New York’s Health and Recovery Plan (HARP).
The initial designation process for BH HCBS was completed in March 2015 for New York City (NYC) and December 2015 for the rest of state. All agencies wishing to provide BH HCBS must apply to be designated for each service they would like to provide. Applicants may apply at any time for a designation, however the state will only update the designation lists quarterly for each area on a periodic basis. For information on providing BH HCBS, please visit the BH HCBS Manual, Provider Training and Technical Assistance Resources, and HCBS Guidance. If you have any questions, please email the Bureau of Program and Policy Development.
Learn more about how Welligent can aid your journey in accessing HCBS Approved EHR!
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Data Exchange Incentive Program for HCBS Providers
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.