New Customer: Southwest Family Guidance
October 21, 2015, Norfolk, VA—Welligent would like to welcome Southwest Family Guidance Center & Institute as our newest technology partner! Welligent has been selected by Southwest Family Guidance to provide documentation, billing and reporting through our certified cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR).
Southwest Family Guidance Center was created in 2004 to provide specialized services to individuals, families and professionals. It has grown to include a multitude of programs ranging from traditional office-based therapy to home-based, community-based and school-based models. Southwest Family Guidance was created to provide ongoing professional development, training and education for community leaders, stakeholders and therapists, while actively producing and participating in community-wide initiatives and events. The organization has grown steadily since its founding, and now consists of six independent office locations, which provide services in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Corrales, Los Lunas, Santa Fe and Las Cruces.
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Data Exchange Incentive Program for HCBS Providers
- Millennial Self-Care: Narcissism or Self-Preservation?
- The Best Things You Can Do for Your Body
- The Environment and Your Mental Health
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.