2015 VACSB Recap!
October 15, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent exhibited at the annual Virginia Association of Community Services Boards (VACSB) Public Policy Conference in Charlottesville, VA on October 7th and 8th. Andy McCraw, Welligent President, got to speak with Community Service Board reps from all over Virginia. The conference was held at the Charlottesville Double Tree Hotel.
VACSB had about 325 attendees including representatives from Norfolk, Henrico, Loudoun, and Virginia Beach. Workshops featured topics such as: Enhanced Care Coordination, Workforce Development, Maximizing the Benefits of Parity Law and much more. We hope you had the chance to test out Welligent’s mobile apps on the iPad and iPhone in between workshops! Overall the VACSB Public Policy Conference was a great success and we look forward to seeing you next year!
- Current Issues and Opportunities for Individuals Living with IDD
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
- The Opioid Epidemic
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.