2015 AL Council Recap!
October 16, 2015, Norfolk, VA – Welligent exhibited at the annual Alabama Council of Community Mental Health Boards Fall Ethics and Managed Care Conference in Birmingham, AL on October 8th and 9th. AL Council was a timely conference for Welligent, as we just recently acquired several new customers in the state! Welligent proudly serves as technology partner to the following Alabama agencies: Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment Center (ADATC), Oasis Women’s Counseling Center, Seraaj Family Homes, Inc., and Substance Abuse Council of Northwest Alabama (Freedom House).
Aprielle Barclift, Senior Account Executive, enjoyed speaking to attendees about their unique EHR needs. We hope you had the chance to stop by and check out our new mobile apps on the iPhone and iPad in between sessions. We hope to see you next time!
- The Who, What, and How of VACSBs
- Welligent Announces Matt Chamberlain as New Chief Operating Officer
- Arlington County Community Services Board Selects Welligent as EHR Provider
- I/DD Care Could Be Disrupted by Medicaid Managed Care
- Treatment Needs of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- July is UV Safety Month!
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Data Exchange Incentive Program for HCBS Providers
General Email Signup
Enter your email below to stay updated!We will not share your information with anyone.